Thursday, August 11, 2011

Lush Talk!







Hey guys! So I'm here for a little review on these. First off, Vanilla in the mist is my loove! I love anything vanilla and this has a sweet vanilla/coffee/caramel sweetness to it. Pink is a bathbomb that I just used. It wasn't anything special. It turned my water pink and threw out a couple heart shaped confetti. Next is Dragon's Egg which is also a bath bomb. I havent used this one in my pics but I've used it in the past. It smells sweet with some citrus in it, like lemon. It turns your water into a yellow color which golden glitter which looks pretty. Keep in mind, glitter will be on your skin afterwards. So that's it for my little review on these. Check out more info on my Youtube!

http://www.youtube.com/KidddoABC

1 comment:

  1. I love EVEYTHING vanila too and Lush is one of my favorites store. Try their 'Honey I shrunk the kids' shower gel and their vanilla solid perfume. Both are awesome. FOund you at beautylish check out my blog: beautymideast.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete